a

a

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Magandang Umaga family!
This is gonna be short because I literally just skyped haha and all my feels for the week are out. It's good to see your faces, I can't wait to give you big hugs soon :) (actually I can wait....haha) 
We are excited for Krizia's baptism this Saturday! She is a miracle! 
We also had a miracle when we dropped by an investigator yesterday to invite her to church. She was on the fence about coming so we were feeling she might not make it, but when we stopped by a half hour before the church service, she was in her dress ready to go! She said she was going to go to church because it was her birthday and it was a pretty good way to celebrate. Yay! She also brought a friend and they both were able to really feel the spirit at Sacrament meeting. We are so excited for both of them. :) 
Exchanges in Morong were fun. It's beautiful there! I got to exchange with Sister Fernandez, my magaling trainee. She has come so far in her mission and I am so excited for her and their area :) 
That's pretty much all for this week, pero mahal ko kayo! :) 
Ingat kayo palagi! 
-Sister Behunin












No comments:

Post a Comment